- Three to four week turn-around time from intake form to final release. The first two weeks will be audited (initial and final, respectively).
- One month FREE maintenance included after the initial two-week development for support, minor updates, and additional content uploads.
- Up to 2 revisions covering design and content
- Up to five 350-word pages included for main page, about us, contact us, plus two pages of your choice.
- Fast, elegant web design based on WordPress
- SEO-ready content and development
1. How long does it take to create a website?
- Our website development service level completes within 2 weeks for the Local Web Design Package, 3-4 weeks for the Web Design Starter Package, and 4 weeks for the Advanced Web Design Package. This period is extended for every added feature requested.
2. What is the average cost for a website?
- There are many factors that influence the cost of any given website. Our packaged solutions range from $2,000 – $10,000. In any event that your project requires more than what our custom solutions offer, we would be happy to talk to you and provide you with a free assessment.
3. Does this include hosting?
- The website design packages do not include hosting. They only cover the website build and the site’s launch as well as 20 days of support after launch.
4. What technologies do you use to build your websites?
5. How many changes can I make to my site without additional cost?
- We value our client’s insights and input. Our clients will be given one week after the initial design has been sent to provide their feedback for revisions at no charge. Please note that design revisions can no longer be made once the development has passed the design milestone and the final design is approved.
6. Can I get access to my site while the site is being built?
- We strongly discourage access to the site during the development phase.
7. Why won’t you launch on a Friday?
- Development best practices discourage launching of sites on Fridays. As most sites represent business that run on weekdays only, weekend launches may cause unforeseen errors that cannot be addressed in real time as our staff and most clients do not work on weekends.
8. How do we address a website that has malware?
- Removal of malware will be on a case to case basis. Our scanners check daily for malware for each site and we also do a weekly backup. On extreme cases we may restore the site to the last clean backup to remove the malware.